Do you want to win in PUBG and want to become a pro player? You’re in a right place. This article is packed with 15 Tips And Tricks every new Player in PUBG Should Know to become a pro player.
Table of Contents
PUBG is a realistic FPS game that features multiplayer battles. The object of the game is to outlast each opponent by collecting more points than they do. While this may be an easy task for some, beginners often have trouble playing the game as efficiently as they should. Read on for 5 tips and tricks that can help you win your next battle! 1. Use Bluestacks to Play the Game on Your PC
One of the most common problems of beginners is that they don’t know how to play PUBG Mobile on their computer. While it may seem easy at first glance, you need to consider several important factors if you want to play the game seamlessly. Here are some things you should be aware of:
You need a good internet connection and a high-resolution monitor/display. If you don’t have a dedicated display for your computer, using an HDMI cable can help in playing the game even more comfortably.
Playing PUBG Mobile on your PC will give you more control over the environment than playing it with your mobile phone. But before that, you will consider certain things.
What is PUBG?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, or PUBG, is a popular online multiplayer battle royale game. The objective of the game is to be the last player standing. Players are dropped into an arena with up to 100 other players and must fight to the death. The game is available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Choose the right server
When you first start playing PUBG, you will be asked to choose a server. There are four servers to choose from: North America, Europe, Asia, and South America. If you live in North America, it is best to choose the North American server. This will ensure that you have the best connection possible and that you are matched up with players who are also from North America.
Learn the maps
There are four maps in PUBG: Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Vikendi. Each map has its own unique features and challenges. It is important to learn all of the maps so that you know where to find cover, what buildings to loot, and where the best spots for ambushes are.
Use cover wisely
The cover is your friend in PUB G. If you pop out of a window or building, you can’t hide from the other players, and each bullet that you fire is giving away your location. If possible, try to use cover to get in close enough to shoot your enemies with your gun. Loot smartly before you take off for a game of PUBG, be sure to loot all the weapons and ammo that you can find in the starting area. There is little point in running for loot if there is nothing for you when you get there. The better equipped you are at the start of the game, the better chance that you have at winning the match without dying first.
The 15 Tips And Tricks
PUBG is a very popular game that has taken the world by storm. If you are new to the game, here are 5 tips and tricks that will help you get started:
- Use cover to your advantage. You can use walls and other objects to hide from enemy fire.
- Shoot in short bursts. This will help you conserve ammo and increase your accuracy.
- Stay calm and don’t panic. The more panicked you are, the more mistakes you will make.
- Keep moving. This will make it harder for enemies to hit you.
- Use your map. A map is a valuable tool that can help you plan your next move and find enemies. Since its release, PUBG has performed exceedingly well. There are numerous mobile games that have tried to emulate it. But none of them can match up to the original. The popularity of the game is reflected in its massive selection of skins. These are just as important as any other gameplay mechanic. And if you are looking for a way to stand out, you should definitely check out this skin mod for PUBG Mobile. It is available for free on Android.
- Don’t forget to put away your weapon (the X key on a computer), which means you could dash six percent quicker.
- In the pre-sport, take off your shoes! Barefoot jogging is the equal velocity as jogging with shoes, however, you’re particularly quieter on most surfaces.
- To refuel, the vehicle desires to be completely static, but you may nevertheless refuel from inside the vehicle via proper-clicking the canister in your inventory.
- The study which helmets can take which quantity of harm – a Kar98, the maximum generally found and used sniper, can kill you immediately with a headshot if you have a stage 2 helmet or under, but a level 3 helmet can take a hit. Word what helmet fighters have before you begin buying and selling sniper fire, as there may be no point if you’re at a disadvantage.
- After the beginning of the sport, pistols are almost completely unnecessary – handiest maintain one if you either have the automatic pistol (P18C), which matches like an SMG or if you don’t have precise weapons or an awful lot of ammo for them – in any other case, pistol ammo is losing valuable stock space.
- Broken high-level armor is honestly often worse than undamaged low-level armor. Examine the range next to it in your inventory for an assessment.
- Avoid bridges just like the plague in case you need to go one to get into the secure quarter – there are nearly constantly bridge trolls (humans waiting on them to kill you) when a bridge is an important path. Get there early, swim, or find a boat alternatively!
- Different gadgets soak up specific quantities of the area in your inventory – First useful resource Kits are bigger than bandages, for example. But this additionally applies to distinct sorts of grenades, with Frags smaller than Smoke and Stun grenades as an example.
- You may deliver more with the aid of equipping the bigger gadgets, as prepared objects and ammo it truly is loaded into your gun and do not absorb inventory area. If you want to lose up a Frag-sized area. For example, equip your Smoke or Stun grenade – but watch out, if your inventory is full. Then you definitely might not be capable of changing it out for the Frag without using or losing something!
- Opposite to famous perception, you may in truth place a pin lower back in a Frag grenade in Battlegrounds. To accomplish that, open your inventory. And drag the grenade from the grenade slot in the bottom right to your garage column at the left.
These 15 Tips And Tricks are very necessary for every New Player In PUBG to make himself a pro player.
We hope that these tips and tricks have helped you get started in PUBG. These tips and tricks give you an edge over the competition. There is a lot to learn in this game, but with practice, you’ll be leading the pack in no time. What other tips and tricks do you have for new players of PUBG? Let us know in the comments below! By reading through this guide you should now know how to get better at PUBG. If you’re new to the game, or even a longtime player, then read on for our tips and tricks. This will instantly improve your skills.
If u want to know what are the top trending games, you can check this article :